Saturday, February 28, 2009

A really new beginning

Wow!! little that i know when i wrote my last post on the eve of the New Year that 2009 would be an actual new beginning!!

I was on leave on the 2nd of January 2009. Got a call from the office and walla!!! I was transferred back to KL and have to report for duty at the new place on the 5th of January 2009!! Whoa..!! This is really out of the blue, not a hint or a scent of the transfer, its really amazing especially when i found out later that i was identified for the post way back in October!!

From the 5th it was a roller coaster ride of meetings, discussions, documents, getting to know the mechanics and workings of the new place. I've got quite a lot on my plate and have been busy. Good? Hmm.. I'm reserving my judgment for the moment.. just enjoying the ride and learning and relearning new and old stuffs. I get to go abroad on the first month there (hehehe) and got a chance to ride in a Black Hawk!! How cool is that??

Talking about cool.. i really like the new picture for the blog. Credits to National Geographic, got it from emails that's making the rounds.

I hope i can update more often. There's a lot i want to say, just not enough time to say it....

No comments: