Friday, October 30, 2009

AHHHhhh!!!!! 4 hari amik ubat, gula turun more than 2 points. 10 hari amik ubat naik pulak 4 points!!!! Confirm tension punyer pasal!! No, its not work.... it's me..... and my pathethic needy self....

I dont really like me right now...... In denial for so long.... repeating the cycle of self-abuse, self-delusions, desperation......

Oprah is right! U can't loose weight unless u can fix you... the inner you..... N0w i appreciate why God let me be single for so long.. maybe forever.... I am such a great candidate for an abused wife... with the classic characteristics of a counselor - kuman seberang laut nampak, gajah depan mata tak nampak...

I gotta help me!!...!!

Takkan nak tukar amik insulin pulak kot....

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hahahaha...go..go..cikjoi...bole la...jgn negative!!

Unknown said...

hahahaha...oh nena ku...go go cikjoi..ala..bukan tak bole..dulu bole je...

Anonymous said...

Just stay the same as you are now puan because I still see you as one of many beautiful women that i met because all the elements that comprise the term beautiful is inside you.You are beautiful in your own way and the most coolest person I ever met.Wahh,we miss you very much puan!!Sedihnyer you are not with us now,huhu!

eiffa akmal said...

dila is sob--sobbing...regretting the day-to-day situations in the office that we are facing now..hahahha...male boss regime is here!! now we are like childs losing parents lah..."kalau-lah puan ada" we kept on repeating the same sentence each and every time we are in difficulties of doing work..huhu..

Unknown said...

I have the same problem, Bisu...the battle of the bulge!!! And the main cause: blogging and chocolates....Let's be each other's conscience to lose wiehgt? How's that?

Salam