Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Kelantan - my journey so far....

It's been more than 3 months since i first reported for duty in Kota Bharu. It feels like a year have pass.....what did that tell you? So many things have happened ... my feelings have been up and down so many times.... in such a short time since I've been here....I'm feeling old.... and that is not a good thing...

My relationship with the hubby has entered a new level of trials and tribulations... Never have i feel so tested..!! Diuji begitu hebat that i feel so down and almost give up... I've even thought about giving up many times.... But reality sets in.....and I am trying to live my life with that reality everyday...

God is great...and humans, being human always thought things would go as they plan...but it never really does....because God have different plans for us.... and only when we are severely tested, would we be close to Him..at least that's the way it is for me... When i feel like there's no one out there for me... Allah is there....and the conviction in my belief..would always support me and carry me through...

They always say marriage is not easy... but you will never understand the meaning of that phrase until you are in the thick of it... and now i understand why some women would prefer to stay married despite problems they faced, they persevere....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salam Puan..i pray everything will be fine for you there...i don't have any motivational spirit that i can share with you when i'm also struggling with the pressure that i faced in my current workplace now...but for me you are a symbol of a strong and intelligent lady and i always look up to you..keep on updating puan!*smile*

eiffa akmal said...

Hihihi...sabar..sabar and sabar...hope that everything will be ok Mam!