Monday, July 7, 2008

olympia's puzzle

who is olympia? nottingham u lecturer who marks my thesis. and i fail.... ishhhh.... that's what happened when u do your thesis in one week. so i can't graduate with the rest of the class and have to resubmit my thesis. i have 2 months to do it. my dateline is 31st august. wow!!! that would really be independence day for me. 16th september? well, aside from it being malaysia day, maybe that's when i would know whether i pass, the 2nd time around.

hmm.... after i've gotten over the embarassment of failing (no! no! why me???). i have to get down to deciphering what 'the marker' commented so i could improve my original thesis. Basically, too lopsided, too much local content, not enough international content, veeery little reference/quotes on international law works (that's academic works bisu, books! not web articles).

wokeyyyy.... this is tough one. another puzzle.... better start cracking bisu...

don't get sidetracked by all this 'famous anus' new series....... or is it re-runs... heheh

No comments: