Sunday, November 29, 2009

Pleasure and pain of 1st love..

I finished the 302 case in 1 1/2 day..!! We manage to complete even the Defence case and the Judge made the order to send the accused to the care of Hospital Bahagia, Tjg Rambutan where he will stay there at the pleasure of the Ruler.

Over the Hari Raya Haji and Saturday at home, with the korban and kenduri ... even today.. i keep remembering the look of pain, helplessness and utter sadness on the face of the victim's boyfriend.... as he looked and identified the victim's pre-post-mortem photo. What misery and suffering he had to go through... looking at that photo, when in the morning before he left for work, he must have seen her wonderful, cute smiling face saying goodbye.....

And to know his 1st love, died... brutally murdered in the hands of his own deranged father....... He was 19 and she was only 17.... in the throes of first love.... It was just over a year ago... Has he moved on...?? How do u move on from something so tragic... the lost of a 1st love, would always be bittersweet... but to loose her in this way......

I hope he will heal.... time is the healer for all sadness..... most important thing, i hope he'll find peace and closure......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tahniah puan kerana berjaya selesaikan kes dengan cepat!Semoga Allah swt merahmati roh si mati tersebut..

Unknown said...

Hi Bisu

What a sad post this is...written with much feelings.

Thanks for swinging by my blog and for sharing your thoughts with me.

Take care and all the best to you.

Salam

bisu said...

Thanx lady.. (ur nick is too long to type),

I lost a 1st love in a tragedy... he was an army pilot flying Nuri.. crashed over the hills in sarawak..

That's why i was a bit emotional over the eurocopter thing...

Unknown said...

Dear Bisu

Oh dear...I am so so so sorry to hear that. I hope you do not misunderstand my intention. I do want the best for the personnel but I worry for the funds and hope that the copters will be purchased at competitive prices and that the ones chosen suit the needs.

I know how you feel because one of my Sarawakian friends also lost her husband tragically in a Nuri crash on a rainy day. Till today, she has not remarried and devotes her life to her children.

Don't worry. I am not the least offended. I have had lively debates with some readers and today, they are my regular readers and friends too! And I hope that via blogging, I can be your friend too.

It is not easy to cope with death. I lost three loved ones within 12 months last year - dad, stepmom and aunt. I feel for you and want you to know that somehow, time blurs the edges of our memories...We remember...and sometimes it is painful but we have to be thankful for the memories...holding on to what is beautiful and letting go of that which is painful...

Do take care. May the Almighty bless you richly.

Salam